I went ahead and stickered up Keroro so he’s a little more entertaining to have watch me build. Then I finished up snapping my Sumo together and test fitted it. Glued a few of the pieces together on the sumo. And broke a few more spokes off of pieces by accident. Wow are those things fragile. Now for a lot of cleanup work to try and remove the seam lines and fix up badly matching pieces.
Archive for Chibi-Kero
This is the first kit I’ve ever snapped together. It was meant as a test to see if I’d like making models and a good practice kit for removing some seam lines and such. I basically just snapped it together, and glued two pieces together. There really wasn’t much else to do.
I’ll eventually come back to really clean it up and paint it but he’s happily watching me for now.